Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday 1-22- 2010 Update

I thought Robbi always COULD put posts on here, oops, my bad, Robbi Now you can post away, Berta.

Last night Robbi was having extreme pain, so bad it was causing her to throw up, so off to the local ER she went w/ her husband. They were there most of the night of course and they did CAT scan and ultrasounds and labs. They said she has a lot of fluid (ascites) around her gall blader, spleen and liver. They put her on Dialudid for pain and told her to stay on it until she sees her transplant doctor. So I updated her co-ordinator this morning and she has an appointment for this coming Wednesday.
As soon as the sleet stops here I am going to go spend the weekend at Robbis.

Robbis Mom

8 comments:

S. Duesler said...

oops I posted on Wednesday......ok...well fine...start there.....I'm new at this

Lynne Marien said...

Hi Robbi! My daughter uses an 'i' instead of the usual 'y' too.

You are in our thoughts and prayers ~~ hoping for a liver and hoping for full recovery for you.

I'm not allowed to donate blood for many years now because of an illness before Jenni was born. But, I will ask my husband (and others) to donate on your behalf.

With love,
Lynne

Ilene said...

Robbi, you are in my thoughts and I will pray for you until you are feeling better. I hope you feel better very soon.

Lots of love coming your way {{{hugs}}}

ilene

Laura (pumpkinette) said...

Dear Robbi, I said a prayer for you. I hope all goes well. Take care.

S. Duesler said...

Hope you are feeling better!!!

I'm watching the Australian Open. I'm a major tennis fan. Can't play at all.....but love to watch it!! My favorite Justine Henin came out of retirement so I'm all excited!! I can't stand Serena but I adore Venus! Like Andy Roddick but my man is Rafa Nadal. Ok ok ...I'll stop. (I have to find someone to talk tennis with) Have a great night! I'll check in tomorrow!!!

S. Duesler said...

Morning!!!

Raining here.

Oldest son was planning on moving furniture....and bringing his dog over to play with ours.........puts a damper on that......nothing like a wet couch or wet dogs!!!

S. Duesler said...

Hey...heard you are doing better!!

Stopped raining and dried out.....just windy and kinda cold.

My most exciting news for the day.......I got a new mop!! Whoo Hoo!! Wild guess what my exciting plans for tomorrow are?????

Have a great night!!!

S. Duesler said...

Hope your day went well.

What can I tell you about my mop....should I wax poetically about it's long ropey strands and how they glisten in the soapy water.....(no...... I wasn't sniffing the cleanser)..did I mention I got a new mop bucket too......I'm sooooo spoiled.

Back to watching tennis. Happy now!!! Have a good night!!!