Saturday, August 7, 2010

Want Some Great News???

Robbi probably had a gall stone stuck in her bile duct,which caused the massive pain that took her to the ER the other night, and they said they think she has passed it which is why her pain is not bad now. They are feeding her regular food and are saying she will probably be discharged tomorrow. But, the GOOD NEWS is.....she is now a MELD of 23!! This shoots her right up to the top of the list and she was already close to the top anyway. This could be the beginning of a countdown to her transplant very very soon!!! Pray she gets a liver as soon as possible, hopefully in the next week or two!!!!
Robbi's Mom

2 comments:

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

I am praying with all my heart that it happens soon.
My best wishes to Robbi and the whole family.

S. Duesler said...

Well.......I didn't think I would ever be happy about a gall stone but hey.....YIPPEE for a the little sucker!!!! I'm not putting a pic of it on my other toe though.....I have to draw the line somewhere!

Got my fingers crossed for that liver!!!!!

Give her a hug from me and tell her to give you a smooch on the cheek from me!!!

Great great news!!!!!